1. The Daily Tofu is a blog licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommerical-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0). Works from this blog may be shared, used, edited, and freely distributed as long as they are:
a. Given proper attribution to The Daily Tofu and/or the original authors of the content presented in this blog, and an indication if the work has been edited or remixed from the original source material..
b. Not used for any commercial purposes.
c. Shared and distributed under the same CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 license.
2. Use of any material posted on this blog signifies that the terms and conditions have been read, understood, and are bound by the terms set forth.
3. At any time, The Daily Tofu has the right to change the “Terms & Conditions” of use. Content used, shared, or viewed will be bound by the most recent terms and conditions set out here. However, works shared/edited/distributed before the change will be bound by the terms defined at the time of the editing/distribution.
4. The Daily Tofu is not responsible for any links to third party websites or content hosted outside of The Daily Tofu.
5. All information, comments, and e-mails will not be used or sold outside of The Daily Tofu of any purposes. The Daily Tofu reserves the right to publicly post comments and information submitted through the website.
6. All photos submitted to The Daily Tofu for use in various forms (editorial purposes, scavenger hunts, creative purposes, galleries, &c.) are done so that The Daily Tofu holds a distribution copyright for that image to be used for the purpose of submission.